In the world of marketing we need numbers and statistics at the beginning of each year. Especially in e-marketing and the use of social media. Keeping the important numbers in place before social media campaigns can help you achieve a long-term return on investment. In this article, we will talk about social media statistics in 2020. Which has increased dramatically due to Covid 19 and quarantine. Therefore, marketing was directed to the online and social media sites.
- Facebook remains the most popular social media site with over 2 billion monthly users.
- Its importance appears in marketing, as there are more than 80 million business pages on Facebook. Also 26% of Facebook users who clicked on ads reported that they made a purchase.
- 77% of Facebook users are university graduates.
- In addition, Facebook and WhatsApp are the most used messaging apps.
- More than one billion monthly users, including 600 million daily active users.
- Also, 100 million photos are uploaded daily.
- 42% of Instagram users are university graduates.
- It also shows its great importance in marketing, as more than 70% of users search for brands on Instagram.
- 25 million companies share their business profiles on Instagram. Also, more than 2 million advertisers use Instagram ads in their campaigns.
- More than 2 billion monthly users.
- People watch over 1 billion hours on YouTube every day, which is about 5 billion videos.
- Every minute, more than 400 hours of high-quality videos are uploaded to YouTube.
- YouTube accounts for a third of internet users around the world.
- More than 330 million monthly active users, including 48 million users in the United States of America.
- More than 500 million tweets a day.
- In addition, 83% of world leaders are on Twitter.
- In the field of marketing, an average of 164 million ads are displayed on Twitter daily.
The number of Snapchat users reached more than 210 million daily users.
And more than 500 million monthly active users on TikTok.
In addition to the 660 million registered members on LinkedIn. And LinkedIn usage increases in the ages between 30 and 50 years.
Through social media statistics in 2020, the importance of social media in marketing appears. And we have talked about it in detail in previous articles
To manage all social media and all e-marketing services, contact Brain Click via the link www.brainclickads.com