WhatsApp marketing is one of the successful and effective ways in e-marketing to bring effective consumers to your product or business.
WhatsApp statistics at the beginning of the year 2020
- The WhatsApp company announced at the beginning of the year 2020 that the number of users of the application exceeded 2 billion.
- More than 50 billion messages are sent through WhatsApp per day.
- WhatsApp is the first alternative to paid text messages because it is easy, simple and free.
- The application gets more than 50 different languages.
The advantages of marketing via WhatsApp:
- The application is 100% free as it does not charge any fees for sending daily messages through it.
- It enables you to communicate and interact with clients instantly and answer their questions and inquiries.
- You can add an unlimited number of customers to your list.
- It allows the use of modern marketing methods such as photos and videos.
Requirements for WhatsApp Marketing:
- You must respect the customer and know his free time to offer him your services. Because WhatsApp is a private communication program and not a public marketing place.
- You must be creative in advertising your products and services. Because if the advertisement is not attractive, the customer will not complete reading or watching it.
- Prepare a list of numbers that are interested in serving you. This is done in a number of ways, including (using numbers to withdraw numbers online, searching manually and communicating with people, using some sites that offer this paid service, using innovative methods such as giving special advantages to the customer who records his phone number).
- Create groups on WhatsApp to market your product and service and add customers to them to communicate directly with everyone.
We at BrainClick provide professional marketing through WhatsApp with years of experience. You just need to click the link www.brainclickads.com