Instagram has grown into the ultimate platform for sharing photos. Therefore, Instagram marketing has taken on great importance in e-marketing.
- Over 800 million monthly users are active on the site.
- More than 60 million photos are posted each day.
- 1.6 billion daily “likes” are given.
- A large number of influencers on the site with a massive amount of followers.
Powerful Instagram marketing tips
- Switch to a business profile : Be sure that you have an Instagram Business Account. So you should head to your settings and click on “Switch to a Business Profile”.
- Use free Instagram tools: Through Insights, you can view statistics like impressions, engagement data, and more.
- Post product teasers that will urge people to buy: don’t be afraid to show off the goods by posting product photos. Just do it gently.
- Create sponsored ads: There are many different forms of sponsored ads that you can post, such as: (Photos. Videos. Carousel/Dynamic Ads. Stories).
- Use Instagram Stories: Instagram stories come in a “slideshow” format. They’re only live for 24 hours, but you can save stories to any of your devices and reuse them at a later point.
- Partner with influencers for a wider reach: The fastest way to reach potential customers on Instagram is through influencers who have already built an audience with a large following.
- Collect user-submitted photos: Your followers will probably enjoy user-generated content even more than they enjoy yours because it’s authentic and unpredictable.
- Come up with an interactive branded hashtag: So this allows users to search through all posts relating to your brand.
- Post at the right times (and don’t over-post): You should post on a consistent basis so that you stay in their news feed regularly.
- Make sure you track the right metrics: When you have measurable results, you’ll know exactly what works and what doesn’t.
We at BrainClick provide professional lnstagram marketing with years of experience, just click the link www.brainclickads.com