The term SEO is short for “search engine optimization”, but this concept is more about people than search engines. So to improve SEO you should know the following:
- Understand what users are searching for on the Internet.
- The answers they seek to find.
- The words they use in their search.
- The type of content they consume.
Once you have identified these matters, you will be able to connect users with appropriate solutions offered by your site.
Always remember, when someone does a search on the Internet, they want a certain result. Whether it’s an answer to a question, an image, an explanatory video, or a comprehensive essay. This is the definition of “user intent”.
Most common user intentions
- Informational: in which the user searches for specific information.
- Navigational browsing: in which a user searches for a specific site.
- Transactional: through which the user seeks to perform a specific transaction, such as selling or buying.
How do I know a user’s intent
You can get a general idea of a user’s intent by typing your desired search keyword on Google. Then evaluate the results you got on the SERP.
Google Webmaster Guidelines
- Create your pages for users, not for search engines.
- Don’t deceive your website users.
- Avoid resorting to scams and devious methods to improve your ranking on the search results page.
- Ask yourself before doing anything:
Will this benefit my site visitors?
And “Would I do this if no search engines existed?”
- Always think about what makes your site special, unique, or more attractive to your users.
Avoid the following:
- Automatically generated content programmatically.
- Link scams: using links in illegal ways with the aim of manipulating numbers and arranging results.
- Create web pages with little or no content or non-original content (copied from other sites).
- Frauding the content (so that crawlers will show web indexing bots different content than users).
- Hidden texts and links.
- Doorway Pages: These are web pages designed to achieve high numbers in a specific search.
You can turn to companies that specialize in website design and development. Such as Brain Click, which is interested in all areas of e-marketing, website design and always improving it. To improve SEO so that your website achieves the highest appearance in search engine results.
And this is its link www.brainclickads.com